Kim Wong-Shing is currently a writer and editor at GO Magazine. Previously, she worked as a contributing writer at StyleCaster and NaturallyCurly. Her work has appeared in Men’s Health, USA Today, Autostraddle, Bustle, MindBodyGreen, HelloGiggles, Bitch Media, Wear Your Voice Magazine, and Elite Daily.
Kim grew up in Philadelphia and attended Brown University. She is now based in New Orleans, where she lives with her pup Junebug. When she isn’t thinking about em-dashes, she is likely thinking about the apocalypse, her next snack, or the best/worst animals (ask her about blue whales sometime).
Her work focuses on lifestyle, beauty, relationships, entertainment, identity, and wellness.
- Jennelle Eliana Is Changing The #VanLife Movement, Bitch Media, 2019
- Waking Up Early Doesn’t Have To Be Miserable, Grateful, 2019
- Turn Your Home Into A Plant-Filled Oasis Without Leaving Your Apartment, Grateful, 2019
- Bye-Bye, Blow Dryer: Wet Styling Is The Way To Go, Greatist, 2019
- How Swimming At The Beach Can Improve Scalp Health, NaturallyCurly, 2019
- How To Wear Waist Beads For Body Awareness, Healthline, 2019
- How To Grow Closer To Your Boo Without Actually Moving In Together, Autostraddle, 2019
- How To Keep Your Relationship Healthy When You Both Have Depression, MindBodyGreen, 2019
- Why You Shouldn’t Wait For A Crisis To Go To Couples Therapy, MindBodyGreen, 2019
- Read This Before You Look Up Your Crush’s Astrology Sign, GO Magazine, 2019
Entertainment & Pop Culture
- Jennifer Lopez Didn’t Get Paid A Single Cent To Star In And Produce Hustlers, StyleCaster, 2019
- Rihanna Picked Normani To Be Savage x Fenty’s First-Ever Brand Ambassador, StyleCaster, 2019
- How Waist Beads Taught Me To Embrace My Body At Any Size, Healthline, 2019
- I Thought I Shaved My Body Hair By Choice Until I Came Out As Queer, Bustle, 2019
- How The Violence Of Patriarchy Keeps Me Rootless, HelloGiggles, 2018